ELCD Reopening Landing Page
Each of our centers has implemented extensive safety protocols to protect the health of our students, staff, and families.
- Classroom capacity is limited
- Masks must be worn at all times (by everyone over 2 years old)
- Temperature checks are required to enter each center
- Regular disinfection practices are in place throughout the day
- Classrooms do not interact with one another in order to decrease contact among students and staff
- Non-essential visitors are not allowed in our centers
Read our full COVID-19 Health and Safety document here.
All of our eligible centers are accredited or undergoing accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)—a distinction held by less than 10% of centers in the country.
At One Hope United, your child will be actively learning throughout the day. Using the Creative Curriculum, our teachers design classroom environments with learning centers based around math and science, literature, music and movement, art, dramatic play, computers, and more. Through hands-on activities and the Respectful Infant Environment approach, children of all ages learn to explore, make positive choices, and understand the world around them.
Many of our centers accept forms of financial assistance that can help fund your child’s education. Our Center Directors are happy to consult with you about how to fund your child’s education.
Contact a center director to see if you qualify for financial assistance!