Executive’s Corner December 2021
As this year draws to a close, I want to take a moment to express my appreciation for your commitment to our mission over the past year.
We have continued to overcome challenges presented to us by the pandemic, and ensured the children, youth, and families in our care were provided quality services.
In 2021, because of your support, One Hope United was able to:
- Facilitate 137 Adoptions
- Place 77 Children in Residential Programs
- Place 2,170 Children in Foster Care
- Provide 988 Children with Behavioral Health Services
- Reunite 295 Children with their Biological Families
- Serve 1,044 Children at our Child Development Centers
As this holiday season continues, I want to wish each of you and your loved ones a very happy and healthy holiday season, and a new year filled with hope and possibility.
Thank you for reading our quarterly updates, and we look forward to continuing to share the life-changing work we do daily with you next year.
United In Hope,
Dr. Charles A. Montorio-Archer
President and CEO