#GoBlue4OHU | National Child Abuse Prevention Month
Doing Good that Tastes Good.
Dine out at Chicago restaurants in April to support One Hope United’s programs to prevent child abuse.
Throughout April, local Chicago restaurants are offering specialty menu items for diners to sip, feast on, or imbibe. Go Blue restaurants will donate a portion of the proceeds from select menu items to benefit One Hope United’s programs to prevent child abuse. One Hope United is one of Chicago’s oldest private human service organizations, working to ensure every child can look forward to a Life Without Limits.
- Ambrosia Euro American Patisserie (710 W. Northwest Hwy., Barrington)
- Beatrix (519 N. Clark St.; 671 N. St. Clair St.)
- Ciao! Café & Wine Lounge (939 W. Madison)
- Davanti Enoteca (30 E. Hubbard St.; 1359 W. Taylor St.; 800 Hillgrove Ave., Western Springs)
- Franco’s Ristorante (300 W. 31st St.)
- Frontier (1072 N. Milwaukee Ave.)
- Imperial Lamian (6 W. Hubbard St.)
- Jack & Ginger’s (2048 W. Armitage)
- Jam ‘n Honey (958 W. Webster Ave.)
- The Hampton Social (353 W. Hubbard St.)
- Leghorn Chicken (600 N. LaSalle Dr., 959 N. Western)
- Nellcôte (833 W. Randolph St.)
- Old Town Social (455 W. North Ave.)
- Rio’s d’Sudamerica (2010 W. Armitage)
- RM Champagne Salon (116 N. Green St.)
- Slurping Turtle (116 W Hubbard St.)
Visit GoBlule4OHU.org to learn how to get involved!