Huge Outpouring of Back 2 School Support for One Hope United Clients!
SVP of Development Joyce Heneberry reports that as of Sept. 1, One Hope United will have collected approximately 1,200 backpacks for children in the care of the Northern Region. She estimates the gift-in-kind value to be more than $26,000!
A huge thanks to all Back 2 School donors!
- Christ Together 50 backpacks
- The Chapel, Libertyville 75 backpacks
- Long Grove Community Church, Long Grove 75 backpacks
- Wildwood Presbyterian, Grayslake 30 backpacks
- Baxter, Round Lake 25 backpacks and supplies
- Hewitt 26 backpacks and supplies
- Lucas Group (Ahmad) 500 backpacks
- Emdeon 20 backpacks and supplies
- Abbott 19 backpacks
- Tom Brigham donated 305 backpacks and school supplies with a value of more than $7,100
- Jaclyn Larash from Laurus Strategies (12 backpacks) delivered to Kenwood
- Ahmad Popylar organized the Lucas Group 500 backpacks
- Dominic Rinaldi Back to school clothing/shoe drive for Kenwood
- Howard Schnitzer for his active role in soliciting, delivering and raising cash to purchase supplies
- Shana Malin
It isn’t too late to donate to our Back 2 School campaign! Click here to make an online donation.
Pictured: Cub Scout Pack 86 of Lake Villa, Illinois, and their families volunteered over two days to sort supplies and pack almost 1,000 backpacks to benefit children in the care of One Hope United. More than 30 people volunteered!