Kenwood Leadership Academy
The Kenwood Leadership Academy is designed to provide a forum for youth to discover and develop their individual leadership potential through creative activities, guest speakers, field trips and community projects.
- Create a safe environment for youth to learn and grow.
- Increase self confidence and self-esteem.
- Enhance communication skills.
- Increase community involvement.
- Facilitate character building.
- Facilitate mentor relationships with One Hope United approved mentors.
- Have fun!
Who is Eligible?
Youth between the ages of 14 and 19 who are entering or currently enrolled in high school.
The cost is FREE. One Hope United funds this project with the assistance of volunteers, private donors and grants.
- Youth must complete an application and interest survey
- Caregivers must complete an interest survey and participate in an interview with the youth
- Youth must commit to monthly attendance
- Youth must commit to regular school attendance
Youth will meet monthly on a designated weekday after school. The group will be facilitated by a One Hope United staff member.