Supplemental Services for Families
One Hope United aims to strengthen families who are struggling to remain intact or who are preparing for reunification following the out-of-home placement of at least one child. This program improves, supports and
maintains the functioning of each family member while strengthening the family as a whole, seeking to:
- Support parents’ efforts to provide a safe and nurturing environment for their child(ren).
- Reduce the occurrence of out-of-home placements.
- Assist with the reunification of the family with their child(ren).
- In-home training, including appropriate child care and home management, designed to improve daily living.
- Supervision of visits between parents and children in out-of-home care that proactively support the goal of reunification.
- Nurturing Parenting Program® is a potential intervention that can be utilized for parenting training.
Who is Eligible?
- Families preparing for reunification following the out-of-home placement of at least one child under age 18.
- Families with at least one child under age 18 who need to improve parenting and other daily living skills, enabling their families to remain intact.
Making a Referral
The Missouri Children’s Division, private mental health practitioners, individuals and other agencies refer families in need of services. Download a referral form now.
There is no charge to families participating in the program if they are referred by the Missouri Children’s Division or other outsourced social service agency. The fee for services are to be paid by the referring agency. Serving St. Louis City, St. Louis County and surrounding counties areas.